viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

School of Rock

3rd Seniors



Fill in the blanks to complete the song

[Jack]Baby we was _________________ straight A's,

But we were ____________ in a dumb daze.

Don’t take much to _____________ your lie.

I ______________ like I've been hypnotisized.

And then that _____________ man; he come to town.

Whoo wee!

He just spun my head _________________.

He said, "______________ is in session.

Two and two make five."

And now baby, oh, I’m alive.

Oh yeah!

I’m alive

(Chorus:)

And if you want to be the teacher's _______________,

Well baby you just better forget it.

Rock got no _______________. Rock got no rhyme.

You better get me to school ___________ _______________.

[Girl]Oh you ______________ I was on an honor roll.

Got good grades and got no soul.

Raised my __________________ before I could speak my mind.

I been biting my tongue too _______________ times.

[Jack]And then that magic man said to obey..

uh-huh

"Do what magic man do, not __________________ magic man say."

Now can I please have the __________________ of the class.

Today's assignment... a hem... kick some ass!

(Chorus x 2)

This is my final ________________.

Now you all know who I am .

I might not be that __________________ son.

But ya'll be rockin' when I'm done.

Check how many you got right here:
School Of Rock - Teacher’s pet (school of rock) lyrics

No hay comentarios: